View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 08:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C 67 427 cobra SB
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique427 View Post
760 HP /625 Ft-Lb of torque...….welcome to 5 years ago.

Lebanon Ford (LFP ) has been selling new Mustang GT's from their lot and performance shop
with those numbers and more for years. LFP's twin turbo Mustang Hellion pumps out 850 HP
delivered complete for $55K. LPF:10 is a 10 second drag Mustang with 850 HP for $60K.

2020 GT500 likely weighs in at +4200 lbs so she's got a fat caboose.

I'm sure it's a tight package with all the frills but it's not groundbreaking.
Sure, there have been dealerships modifying and selling cars all my life. Impressive cars. They are not production cars, no matter how you try to frame it. Apple and oranges. They do not compare.

What sour grapes! She's got a fat caboose? The curb weight on a 2019 GT is 3705 lb. The carbon fiber package is reported to be a 500 lb weight savings. So you think it will be 4200 lb. They would have to add a 1000 lb to the GT to end up at 4200 after the carbon fiber package. Ford does not have idiots engineering this stuff. They are not a bunch of clueless clowns.

They offer what may be the best Mustang ever, and you act like someone pi$$ed in your Cheerios. I do not get how a true car enthusiast can be so negative about this car. Maybe a bad day or just playing the devil's advocate?