View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 12:47 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     
Default Dan and Karl, Pictures as promised

So gentlemen, as promised LOTS of pictures, ok some pictures of the Cruz, in which "Metallica" the name given by some members of the Club, to my 427 Street Car (Hard metal sound to this 427S/O ), had it's unveiling, not quite finished, because of some AZ. car kept butting in on my Project (Tim & Jamie) Oh by the way, they just happen to win our class, Congrats you two. Anyway back to my saga, Brent (EM-0785) & I worked all day Sat. Polishing, waxing, etc. to tenth degree, Come Sunday morning we wake (4:00AM) to light drizzle, but dry roads, call's are coming in from club members, some have wet roads, others dry. By the way, it hadn't rained here in 45days, SOOOO my good luck Long story, longer 10 Cobras, 1-GT-500 (Thee Snake Charmer's car), and a soon to be Cobra owner in his Porsche Speedster, showed up (The most every at that show was 3-Cobras) I was told we were the HIT of the show, what with everyone putting their best foot forward, and sharing our cars & stories that go with them. Hope everyone enjoys our pictures, and stories to come, Club Member's promised to add to this post. Cheers Tom. I've tried 5-6 times to upload ANY pictures and NOTHING!!!! Sorry guy's the site won't let add pictures, try tomorrow.

Last edited by Alfa02; 08-15-2019 at 02:18 AM.. Reason: Can't upload any pictures