View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 07:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Mk4 Roadster, LS3, TR6060, 8 3/4"
Not Ranked     
Default Update Time

Hi everyone.

So it's been a while since I had anything to add to this thread, but I have been busy since the start of the year doing some upgrades to the car. Since I got it registered in 2015 I had been really just enjoying driving it, noting of course it was not really completed, given the rough gel coat finish and as a consequence the not quite right details that go with it.

Anyway, early this year I decided it was time to set it right, so I pushed the car into the shed and proceeded to pull it apart. Plan was to add paint, redo the interior, and just get everything done right. Ricky from Replica Auto Works helped with the body work and paint, but the rest I did myself. Aside from a little interior stitching done by a local auto trimmer.

So I wont bore you with the details, but now that it's all back together, let me show you how it turned out.

It's quite a change from where it was and so far I am very pleased with the results. I went for a bit of a different look to most other cobras, without straying to far from the form.

I like it