View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 05:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: absolute pace chassis #50 L98 & 6 speed auto
Not Ranked     

i know some of you are not into face book but you can make it all private and not have any of your detail published and just join one or two of the groups that specialize in pace and kirkhams there are a few out there some private by invite only and some open ones thats where everyone has gone most of the guys on here 12 months ago find fb the go its easier to post lots of pics most guys are members of most of the cobra pages there you can use messenger and communicate with each other have group messengers .
fb is only as evil as you make you dont have to post what the dog had for dinner or why ya fighting with the bloke next door ect..i only started using it when my son went to qld to live and then joined a few groups mainly cobra and a couple of others that interested me ..its not only this room that has suffered while the juggernaut fb steam rolls everything lots of webpages have moved to fb groups now.. you will always get diehards on pages and guys who just dont want fb left on these type of pages i still come in and check whats going on once or twice a week to catch up with the people here....i was told the other day that im just a old analogue bloke caught up in a digital world lol cheers dean