View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 10:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hi-tech body/frame, 427engined FF5/302engined FF5 Bennett 289 & 427 rolling chassis
Not Ranked     

t walgamuth
"My cobra has a 16" wide racing seat. There is no extra room anywhere except straight up. Any wheelchair that will fit in that dimension? But if you want to cut your frame up after sizing things up by eyeball only, its your car."
Thank you for your permission.
This car is a Bennett, have you ever seen a Bennett? I don't know which manufacture your car is, but it's not relevant as it's not a Bennett

"You're just yanking our chains right?"

Do you mean about the entire idea, or that I'm spooked about cutting a two foot wide opening into the side of a cobra?

Taking a sawsall to a cobra body....it actually does make me pause.....

t walgamuth
First you tell me: I always believe it is a good idea to take the trouble to make measured plans before cutting up a perfectly good Cobra. SO, WHAT DO I CARE WHAT YOU THINK IS A GOOD IDEA?
Then you tell me: My cobra has a 16" wide racing seat. There is no extra room anywhere except straight up. Any wheelchair that will fit in that dimension? But if you want to cut your frame up after sizing things up by eyeball only, its your car. THEN YOU GIVE ME DIMENSION OF YOUR CAR, WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DIMENSIONS OF MY CAR. (Unless yours is a Bennett, also, even then Paul made changes to each and every car he built) THEN YOU GIVE ME PERMISSION TO CUT UP MY OWN COBRA

Do you have any positive suggestions??

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Last edited by 427SSSS; 10-25-2019 at 10:45 PM..