View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 12:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hi-tech body/frame, 427engined FF5/302engined FF5 Bennett 289 & 427 rolling chassis
Not Ranked     

t walgamuth

Who are you, this is my idea, my brainchild, go find your own.

I suggest you reconsider your point of view.)
I SUGGEST YOU GO AWAY

it's been said the best/easiest way to improve ones life is to eliminate the negative people in your life, therefore Mr. t walgamuth, I bid you adue.

DanEC
you got it!!! the wheelchair will go with and be part of cobra package. Maybe, in future one will be able to use ones own wheelchair, I haven't taken my brain that far into the future. the cobra/wheelchair may not be as comfortable as ones regular chair, but how much time will be spent in it? Grocery run, bar run, dinner run?

(Is this lower cut going to be a separate flip down door section or are you going to have it grafted to the door panel to end up with an enlarged and lower threshold door and door opening when completed?)

That's a mouthful, I've read it three times and still not 100% sure what you are saying.
Piano hinge at bottom of 2' cut out, door is 28"+/- height, second piano hinge at top of door, drop door, unfold second 28" panel, have 5'-6" long ramp, to reach 5-1/2"" height of Bennett cobra floor, didn't take time to do exact math, but it's damn close to ADA requirements.

twobjshelbys
If you read some of the stuff I've posted about Paul Bennett, I think you might realize he knew what he was doing. He build race cobras, not street cobras when given the choice.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Last edited by 427SSSS; 10-26-2019 at 12:33 PM..