View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 03:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hi-tech body/frame, 427engined FF5/302engined FF5 Bennett 289 & 427 rolling chassis
Not Ranked     

I have no idea what I'm doing, it's100% seat of my pants, out of my garbage head, (fritz Perils, "in and out of the garbage pail book)

I'm hoping that the wheelchair will be a part of the Cobra, maybe later, one could use ones own chair, but this is a one of a kind, prototype.

This will happen even if I have to design/build custom wheelchair to work, cut out 4" + of cowl, install removable steering wheel, whatever, it can/will be done.

I even at first thought about doing this with VW chassis, low profile, cheep, etc.
once I realized Bennett cobra is three inches lower(FLOOR PAN 2' LOWER) than "regular" cobra, it got me thinking, MJCH BETTER. LESS SLOPE FOR WHEELCHAIR RAMP ACCESS.

I have wheelchair from Walgreens on hold, found, on craigslist chair with 14" wheels, much better, hope I get it, if not, I will buy new. All removable wheels, arm rest.

Now, I discovered FORD has a automatic/stick shift transmission, I'm looking into it.

If you want something done, just tell me it cant be done, that's my challenge, that's what's fun in life, what else is there?

I may not succeed every time, but you can bet your sister's virginity, I will give it my best/fun/dumb/stupid/ out of the box, different view try. Succeed or not.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Last edited by 427SSSS; 10-26-2019 at 03:21 PM..