View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 10:20 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     

Speaking of cross weight, weight jacking, etc. I recently brought a JCF 289 Slabside which I thought sat too high, and found a new shop here in Tacoma Wa. (Rule Garage) which handles 4-way alignments, weigh jacking and such. They also do great fab. work, up to complete restorations, (They are our "Snake Handlers") with Rob Sweet still as the (Snake Charmer) Anyway, before we even got the lowering or the alignment, they found a issue with my steering rack and steering u-joints, that needed attention. long story short, they promised a much safer, and better driving car then I brought in. So anyone in the greater PNW, that needs work on they car, we now have a second shop to bring our cars to. Another member (EM-0785) has his car there for elec. issues and minor repair, and couldn't be happier with their work too. If anyone need info. on the shop, contact me, or go to Rule Garage on line, (Tyler and Andy Osborn, Father & Son, Ford guys though & though) Anybody that can make a 74 Ford Maverick a Pro-Rallye car that can handle, can work on my cars any day Cheers TommyRot.