View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 03:49 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF GT40P-2265/393W, KMP318 (PROJECT!!!!!)/CSX478
Neutral     
Default Christmas Toy Run

Okay everyone, this is it.

Here is an updated announcement, with a list of specifically requested movies.

Be prepared to brave the cold and rain, but hope for sun and warmth, this is a rain or shine event. If it comes to it, you’ll be able to park in a covered garage, so your baby won’t get too wet (your wife might be able to stay dry too)

When: Saturday, 8 am, December 14

Where: First meet at Perko’s for breakfast (arrive 8 am-ish), then caravan over to Sutter Medical Center Sacramento (10:30 am)

What: Fun, merriment, and generosity.

As usual, the Hospital requests that we bring unwrapped stuffed animals, play doh, current movies/music, Fisher Price doctor kits, infant mobiles, rattles, crib toys…Remember, there are kids from infants to teenagers. But please, no guns, knives, swords, small balls or other choking hazards.

Here is a link to a Child Life special Amazon wish list: bit.ly/sutterpedschildlife
(its a little fiddly, but it works says my wife)

Once again, Child Life has a specific request for DVDs. The following is a comprehensive list. If you choose to donate one, let me know so I can take it off of the list.

Aquaman
Jumanji (Dwayne Johnson)
Bohemian Rhapsody
Spiderman – Far From Home
Pokémon – Detective Pikachu
Men In Black International
Isn’t It Romantic
Little
Toy Story 4
Lion King (Live Action)

SPECIAL NOTE: WE WILL HAVE HELP WITH PARKING, BUT WE'VE BEEN SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED TO LIMIT ENGINE NOISE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE (I know, party poopers).

Map to Perko's
https://www.bing.com/search?q=9647+M...a958f79913ad2f

Map to Sutter Medical Center
https://www.bing.com/search?q=sutter...+ca&FORM=R5FD1

Just thought I'd add some written driving instructions:

Business 80 to N street exit. Stay in left lane, go two blocks to L street. Turn left under the freeway, and immediately turn left again on 29th and take an almost immediate left into the parking lot. Head up to the upper deck, and you will be guided to our reserved spaces. See you there.

"Dishwasher? I thought that was for cleaning parts!?"

Last edited by Igofastr; 12-09-2019 at 03:35 PM..