View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 04:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD: 2013 Boss 302 Mustang #2775 (both options). SOLD: 95 Mustang Cobra R #4 of 250 "Rosie's Diner" car. SOLD: CCX2-2505, #5 of 7 289 FIAs ever produced at Contemporary! my first Cobra: Unique 427SC w/ 428CJ moder!
Not Ranked     

Cranky, Big Bob,

I must agree with you both. I am tiring of this same old story as well. Maybe I should just hang here too or utilize that wonderful 'ignore list'.

Now we have resident experts that have never turned a wrench in their life.

Now, I have never professed to be a great mechanic or an all out Cobra historian (don't have the brain cells left...thank you very much!), but I at least do try to do as much myself as possibel. Have to, I have beer pockets in a champagne hobby!

Now, Big Bob...I greatly admire what you, Cal Metal and Snake Eyes have brought to the CC table. I feel you three are the heart and soul of this here site.

On a side note, I also enjoy the conversations we have on the phone and look forward to meeting you (as well as Bob and Dan) at some event.

I am envious that you have gone to such lengths to meet many of the gents that lived and breathed what we know as the Cobra.
I feel the best part is yu getting a unique perspective on how it was then, not some watered down "edited for content" out of some picture book.

Keep up the good work my friend!

JM