View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 02:29 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobjshelbys View Post
You know, you keep repeating this stuff. There is no factual statement from Shelby that he invented the term "continuation", only the unverified claim in the Registry, which is not a definitive source of Shelby's business practices or intent. So you can continue to claim it since it suits your agenda, but it's nothing more than hearsay.

Also, your claim that Shelby is owned by someone else is flat out blatantly false. The information as to the evolution to Carroll Shelby International is available. Shelby was majority owner (by about 70%). Presuming that went to his estate the family still is in control by a large margin. Surely you don't think that if someone else owned it things wouldn't have changed?

You can argue til you're blue in the face but it won't change the facts.
The facts are in the Registry. Shelby was interviewed for the Registry. Ned Scudder is one of the world's foremost experts on Cobras. Period. You can disagree with the Registry and Ned, but I'll go with the Ned and the Registry.

And you're wrong about the Shelby company. A majority stake was sold to another company. And that new company took CSI public. At the time, I believe Shelby retained 25% of the new company.

"You can argue til you're blue in the face but it won't change the facts." Same to you!