View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 09:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6079 482CI CSX cross ram
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschaider View Post
Moaning about the SB100 process does no good. Aeon already gave you guys the Cliff's Notes on how to do it. Exhibit a little initiative and search to find the threads on this forum that document this process. Take your current approach, improvise and adapt it to conform with what CA responds to because if you don't you have a non starter — no matter how much you ***** about it. Lastly commit yourself to overcoming the little administrative obstacles DMV places in your path that discourage you. If you don't approach the SB100 process like this you will fail — not a maybe, you will fail!

Some people like failure. If you are one of those people ignore everything I have just said and this will work out just fine for you and as an added bonus, consistent with the way most of your initiatives typically do. On the other hand if you want to get your SB100, remember the immortal words of the quintessential, albeit fictitious, Gunnery Sgt Thomas Highway from the Heartbreak Ridge movie, exercise a little initiative,

It is not only better than *****ing, it really works! Ask those of us who have our SB100's ...

Ed
I think he works for DMV LOL