View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 09:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #2119 289FIA
Not Ranked     
Default Fountain Hills Concours

I received this note from the organizer of the Fountain Hills Concours Show, for those of you attending:

Concours in the Hills is now just two weeks away and we have almost 700 cars coming so far but I see that you have not yet registered.

This year we are taking the whole park so the show should be not just bigger but hopefully better also. We have some neat new features such as Disney will have a display for the Ford v Ferrrai movie with a special photo booth and giveaways, plus they are bringing the stunt drivers from the movie.

We are also auctioning off a Private Tour for Two of Jay Leno’s Garage.

You will save yourself time and money if you register now rather than on the day. It’s just $60 per vehicle but goes up t0 $80 on the day. More importantly if you register now we will send you an entry pass, which will let you straight into the show without having to wait while you fill one out in your car.

So please help us with planning by registering right now at: GiveToPCH.org/concours and remember that every single cent goes directly to Phoenix Children’s Hospital.

Hope to see you, and your car(s) on Saturday February 8, 2020.

Peter Volny

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=...id=f_k5wp1nhc0

Last edited by Karl Bebout; 01-27-2020 at 09:53 AM..