View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 07:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     

Yes my footrest is mounted forward of my clutch pedal, but the rest position of the clutch pedal is a bit arbitrary I would think depending on final clutch adjustment.
I will look closer tomorrow but I could be wrong about it being molded in the fiberglass footwell. It could just be exactly like my part photo but mounted under the carpeting.

Now you got me going thru all my spare stuff in the garage looking for this foot rest part....
Found a BIG Olthoff rear sway bar, and a leather rim steering wheel, a battery cut-off switch, and some really nice Superformance Logo Fender covers.
AGH... And the custom car jack prototype is started 2 years ago..... and the new SS footwell air inlet screens I made to match the oil cooler screen.... thought I lost those.
I got to stop opening boxes.......

Blas

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net

Last edited by Blas; 01-31-2020 at 07:23 PM..