View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 01:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C 67 427 cobra SB
Not Ranked     

When you list something to the general public, you will have interest from many people who see the add, but they were not looking for that particular item. So hell no they haven't done their homework and no nothing about a Cobra. It was your job to explain what the car is, in terms the general public would understand. It is silly for you to expect the average Joe to have known all the things you have learned over these years.

From a point of view of a buyer, I made the mistake of telling my wife I was going to buy a set of two way radios to go mushroom hunting in another state where their is no cell phone coverage. So she sees this add on a facebook or some other selling wall app for Cobra radios. So I am trapped in texting through this app. Do they come with a charger, I ask? No they take batteries. Well that told me a lot. What type of batteries, I ask. I think any will work. What size as in are they a AA? Oh AA. What is the range, I ask. I never tried to talk more than a block or two. What are they advertised for, I ask. I don't know. Exactly what model are these, I ask. MicroTalk. They sell about 50 different models under the brand name MicroTalk. I'm not interested, I text back.

It is amazing to me how many people advertise things and do not give me any useful information to figure out what it is, so I have to contact them. Then I get Microsoft answers (technically correct but useless information).