View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 07:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrision FE 427 so 2-4s
Not Ranked     

It's me again. Last time I had a likely repairer come over only to be discounted because I didn't just agree to go with him then and was scheduled out . I was going to go with another shop . I brought my car down and was told time and materials I get that and am ready, sometime in the spring. They didn't take any contact information. I waited till January and wrote a letter with all my contact information, so that when things opened up, only to find the main guy was hospitalized. So I called today March 5th now they are booked up through end of this year. I was advised to find someone else to work on my car My car is an older fiberglass replica, not an expensive original , is the reasoning I believe. So I'm at a loss for where to go next. My garage is small. I can't get both doors open. I can't twist in and out like I used to, and not confident in my self getting everything right the first time. there is something wrong with the mounting for the windshield it breaks windshields. this is the second windshield and it happened the next day it was replaced. The windshield is leaned back and will not work with the side curtain and convertible top. I'm willing to pay money. then there are other points to over come. I know I'm not at the front of the line but all the time I've waited was for nothing. I'll get in another line, I get that. I know it probably won't be just down my street. How far will I have to go?