View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 06:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Building 289 Lemans / FFR mkIV chassis w/ Bruce Chervenak
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschaider View Post
Virtually 99%+ of these horrific accidents do not happen at or below the speed limit. When the car is as badly disintegrated as that one is and the vids are reportedly showing an apparent lack of respect for the road condition(s) let alone speed limits for surface roads, considering the vehicle and power level, my comments ar right in line with where they ought to be. That car did not just suddenly start to accelerate w/o the intervention of the driver.

The driver was in control (at least for a while) and he did not exercise either good or responsible judgement. This guy was a danger to innocent bystanders (which fortunately there were non in the immediate crash vicinity) and himself. Ultimately he paid the price for his bad judgement — which when you think about it, is the way it should work out. What really hurts is when an innocent bystander gets injured by someone like this, when they should not, only because they were out taking a walk on a nice day.

Ed
Ed, you're going out on a limb without info of what actually happened. I feel pretty safe going out on a limb in saying you're a heartless, inconsiderate, a$$hole.

I am glad I don't associate with people like you and I mean that sincerely.