View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 01:29 AM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

I have had my car for 5 years and have many miles on it. It is the best "toy" I have ever had. Even my wife likes it and will suggest we go for a days drive, something no other car has ever encouraged before.

Now I am not a neutral party in that I am a Superformance dealer and was involved in the creation of the 289 series of cars but having seat time in many different cars I do love the 289! I have had other cars and I still love my GT40s and every time I sell off my GT demo I end up missing it and eventually replace it, but I have not sold my 289 street roadster yet.

We drive it everywhere; there are grocery bags in the boot as we take it to Aldi, we take it to lunch, we take it to Target, we take it pretty much every place!

The 289 series has been developed to a high standard and now has had the bugs worked out. There has been several small changes over time to eliminate the issues and to improve the car. There is more foot room than an original car and better heat insulation. The suspension has been refined with easier alignment, improved shock absorber tuning and several other upgrades. The fit and finish is first class and we have a refined build out manual for those who are doing there own powertrain installation.

Feel free to call for details or with any questions. I can also put you in touch with some owners for their experiences.
Attached Images

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/