View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 09:38 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA 'Street' Build
Not Ranked     

Hi Glen,

It’s been a while since I have checked in and you have been making great progress! As noted by others, your attention to detail and reengineering of various bits and pieces is quite impressive. Your custom latch should work well to keep the boot from popping open. Will you be adding the bungee cord around the latch handle? In this case, more cosmetic than functional I would suspect.

This is one excellent build thread that is informative as it is entertaining and will be a great resource for those that follow, whether it’s another PACE build or some other replica. Many of your modifications apply to other ‘kits’ or they will serve to inspire others to come up with their own creative solutions, to solve challenges that they will no doubt face. There are many ways to build these cars and there is ample opportunity to tweak & customize as the builder sees fit.

I would suspect that pretty soon here, it will be time to fit the motor and transmission. No doubt there will be a whole new set of challenges … and clever solutions will follow.

Can’t wait to see what you come up with next, keep up the good work!

- Tim