View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1967 Antique and Collectibles Autos, Inc, 302
Not Ranked     
Default New headers, Have Questions? Picture Heavy

Gents
I hope all of your are staying safe out there. I have a few questions regarding the Headers and Side pipes that I bought from Shell Valley. First may say that dealing with them has been great. I have been working with Dana and I have been getting most of all my part from them because of A&C being closed down. So here are my concerns before deciding sending them back. The headers are not very tight together and not very straight, that goes for both side and they don't look like some of the ones that I have seen on this web site for the A&Cs. These are for a SB ford 302 but they say on the tubes 351. I know that the 351 is similar in size and they should work the same. I just want your opinion if these headers. Will they come in contact with the foot box. They don't have the same back tube bend as others I've seen, ones closes to the fire wall. The two center pipes go under instead of over the middle. Anyway the side pipes are well made but the headers are just ok. Look at some of the pictures and let me know what you think. One other thing the motor is sitting on a dolly and is in there for getting a general idea on how it will fit with the headers. Also ignore the tires they are just for mock up. I already new tires and rims. I can post more picture if needed.
Attached Images