View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 06:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     
Default Texas Cobra Club FALL MEET

Registration for the Texas Cobra Club FALL MEET is NOW OPEN. Hotel Reservation will be ready in a few days. Go to Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet to register.
Greetings, Salutations, and Fist-bumps from Austin,
I want to give you an update of the Texas Cobra Club Fall Meet. The dates for the TCC Fall Meet are October 7-11, 2020. While we are still in the middle of the COVID-19 situation, staffing at the Embassy Suites is still reduced tremendously and they have been working diligently with us and their other clients to reschedule all postponed event. The hotel room reservation site will be ready in a few days.
If you were registered for the TCC Spring Meet, you should have received an email from me over the weekend about how to apply your Spring Meet fees (registration and meal tickets) to the Fall Meet. If you did not receive the email, please reach out to me at kenswalker@gmail.com.
REFUNDS from the Spring Meet:
Please email me at kenswalker@gmail.comif you would like a refund for the Spring Meet. I will process request once a week. I mailed out the first round of refund checks on 4/10/2020.
I will do my best to keep you up-to-date with changes as they occur.
NOW……..GO WASH YOUR HANDS!!
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes