View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 10:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: csx4163 full comp alu. body
Not Ranked     

Had csx4163 for some time and have Bennett cobra ,also for some time. Years ago did not see seperation that is seen today. Would go to car shows and Shelby events and every one had fun. I enjoyed being around guys that built their own cars as much as possible because of thier enthusiasm. Attended SAAC 38 Fontana ca. Won trophy with csx car and when my name was called to receive trophy announcer said first place for csx4000 or whatever they are called now winner is. First time seeing hostility out in open from that group. Last time went to car show graffiti weekend in Modesto had a group of
cobra owners come over to look at csx car and one yelled out real loud nice kit. I will try to be curteous to everyone and continue to enjoy my car. Did have good time at Pomona 50 year Cobra reunion. Have had conversations with many guys that have original cobras and wonderful group. Have had many conversations with cobra guys and as soon as they see your not going to start with my car is better than your car had great time talking. Small community would be best to get along I would think. FWIW