Thread: (RE) Tired
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 06:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Ex owner of a polished Kirkham 427 S/C. Now Cobra-less and driving a mid-engine German hot rod.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by csx4910 View Post
Well, it is official - Effective the end of this month I will be exiting Healthcare on a full time basis. I will be staying on our board but will be happily unemployed for the first time in my adult life.

I have been in healthcare 34 years and the last 15 running the company my bride and I founded. I plan to finally be able to drive my car more often and love on my 7 grandkids a bit more and annoy the neighbors firing up the car at 7 am before it is 100 degrees.

It isn't the age but the mileage and as the Doc can attest to Healthcare wears you out faster than most careers. I hope to take a vacation when all of this is over and see about opening up a Classic Car Shop next year once my new place is finsihed

Happy Trails and keep in mind that Social distancing is best done driving your car by yourself! I drove to Payson for a Croissant/Donut last weekend with another group and it was beautiful up there.
Take Care and stay safe!
Ron
Congrats Ron and ENJOY!

Mike