View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 05:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival Kobra,LS7 427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraAddict View Post
I have a pretty good idea what a Kirkham and PACE sell for however can anyone give me a ballpark on what the Contemporary and Robnell cited above sold for.
Just a ballpark figure to give me an idea of what I would need to be paying for a car of this calibre as compared to what it would cost me to have a Superformance chassis built to my requirements.
Were they both fully registered or on CP? Robnell is a glass car but what about the Contemporary, also glass?
buying a superformance roller and fitting your fe 427 toploader is by far the cheapest option for you. Because you only want CP you wont have the extra cost of full rego. Just go and order a superformance and build it exactly the way you want. stop wasting your time looking you wont get what you want for the price of building EXACTLY want you want with a superformance or Kirkam kit. So go order one and get it built how you want and you will be happy.
to be honest for what you are looking for you wont get under 150k, 427FE cant be registed after 1990s so you are restricted to pre 1990s cobras, and theres not many around with the 427 fe. So your best bet is build new and put on CP with your 427 FE Or buy an old pre registed cobra and rebuild it the way you want it with the 427FE

Last edited by alffie; 05-02-2020 at 05:13 AM..