View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 01:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 CCX View Post
Yes, Wilwood was a great upgrade as I too did that.
Do you need a CCX handbook-manual, if so email me and I'll send it.

Also look through the CCX forum here, lots of good stuff.
Dropping rear spring rate also helped mine in handling.
Great cars, plenty of help here.....

You ever see Kei and Miki, think they have their Midstates on the island. They also have a 8000 car. Great folks, say hello if you see them.
I don't know the people you mentioned but there are a few Cobras here. I do have a friend Greg who drives an original 289 car. I"m a nube at the Cobra lingo so I don't know what an 8000 car is, maybe one of the ones Shelby released later?

I emailed you regarding the manual, thanks, again super helpful

I spoke to a Wilwood tech today for a little bit. Mentioned the possibility of the dunlop or jag front and calipers, he said if I took a picture he'd work with me on it. He was pretty sure he could get me set up with a 6 piston front caliper. He also said they don't offer much in the way to the rear end but that they do work closely with Hamilton Automotive and provided contact information.

I don't know if this site has restrictions on phone numbers for companies that don't advertise here. Some places do, others not so much.

Still having a difficult time logging in from home, evidently because its a different ip address?

Last edited by maui; 05-15-2020 at 01:58 PM..