View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 05:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     

Interesting.... I just experienced the exact same issue. Found a small leak one day under the car. So we pumped the system up cold to 13-16 lbs and every hose had a leak of some magnitude. Tighten every clamp up and now dry. Did some research and I think the hoses loose a bit of their initial thickness and definitely their rigidity over time and multiple heat cycles.
The system will self level and the catch can will see some liquid after and antifreeze flush. Some coolant tanks will send fluid back to engine if they have a hose inside the overflow tank that extends to the bottom of the tank.
Blas

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net

Last edited by Blas; 05-19-2020 at 05:27 PM..