View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 02:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: I'm Cobra-less!
Send a message via AIM to blykins
Not Ranked     

Awww, looks like feelings were hurt ROFL

Olddog is a little more adamant about it. I honestly don't care one way or the other what you put in your Cobra. I'm just tired of hearing the "Shelby thought about...." line, so I'm starting to call some bluffs. I'm still waiting on Thor to ante up.

To respond to a few people:

Mike I: I used to have a Cobra and got rid of it just because I'm a purist. I don't like Chevy engines, I don't like TKO's, I don't like twin roll bars, I don't like 18" wheels, I don't like 95" wheelbases, etc, etc. It got to me to the point where I gave up because the amount of effort that I was putting into making the car more original was futile. I also don't like "tribute cars" or "clones".

I'm just not into trying to make people believe it's something it's not.

With that being said, I respect that other guys have their own opinions. I have mine as well, and we are all free to share them. For that matter, I build engines and drivetrains for all different facets and desires. It is what it is. I've owned Corvettes and love Pontiacs. I'm not a brand hater, but I am a purist when it comes to "replicas".

Buzz: I'd invite anyone to approach me, tell me to shut my trap, and stuff anything. You're just as riled up as anyone here, so it's no different.

Anyone here that got their feelings hurt over something so silly needs to put their big girl panties on. We're all just sitting here talking and if you knew me any better, we could say the exact same things all face to face to each other, laugh, and go on with our days.