View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 09:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: absolute pace chassis #50 L98 & 6 speed auto
Not Ranked     

. Then all can have a piece of me when we meet if they wish

i hear that line is getting longer with every post you make you just need to settle down a bit i was like you i wanted what i wanted i flew to 3 states looking at cars and come to realisation i would either have to settle for something less than i wanted or bite the bullet and build my own so after another trip this time to qld and stopped in at the pace factory.

i was blown away by the engineering side of there cars i had raced speedway for 30 yr sand thought i had seen it all out there with people thinking outside the box with suspension and chassis design .
my build has taken a lot longer than i planed but illness set me back a fair bit so now i just do what i can when i can and so be it when its done.

oh yeah mine has a 6 litre ls and auto six speed the purist will love that one i kinda look at it this way shellby wanted the chev over the ford that is clearly documented but gm did not want the cobra taking the glory off the corvette look how that turned out for gm in the end lol .

and in his own car he ran a auto in his super charged car. so i fig im giving him the chev heart and using a auto trans he clearly liked so if it was good enough for him thats good enough for me
maybe my car is closer to what he really wanted but couldn't have . i hope the great man is smiling from above seeing cars build 50 yrs since they were created god bless him
cheers deano bring back the biff 59 lol