View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 11:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique Motorcars 289 FIA
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa02 View Post
Well Russ, we know of 3 out of the 10, are in good hands Mine came in a (Red & Black) Bang box, Those two company's are one in the same (Box & Bang) Yours I'm sure came in the Sliver Box (Box) I used to sell Die-cast cars at swap-meet, races etc. Had over 150 Cobras in my own collection (From HO- 1/12 scale), then the divorce took care of those cars, so starting over again. Lets see if we can get the club members to show their Die Cast Cobra Collection's Cheers TommyRot.
Thanks for the info on this car, I am totally stoked now! Very sorry you are having to start over - that really stinks. I used to work for a large online auction company that specialized in automotive collectibles and memorabilia. We would purchase or consign entire collections, and when one came in that had anything Cobra / Shelby / GT40 or rare Fords, I got first dibs. Needless to say I was able to get my hands on a lot of sweet pieces, and now have more diecast, plastic model kits, promotional models, slot cars, posters, etc, etc, than I could ever imagine. My wife just shakes her head when I buy something new, but I told her I was sick before she married me, so she knew what she was getting into...