View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 04:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MkIV 427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by FWB View Post
I'm resurrecting a year old thread to further the insurance discussion. I have had infinity/collector classic from Midwest Classic also for the past 13 years. this weekend i got a letter from the parent company stating they will no longer be doing business in PA and are recommending policy holders move to Hagerty. looking for alternatives to Hagerty. i see someone above has Grundy, any other carriers?
I originally ended up with Grundy, because they let me insure the car before it was complete. I wanted to insure it before I sent it out for paint.
I have since shopped around and ended up with American Modern through Barrett Jackson. I found out in the process, if you go to American Modern direct, it's the same price.
I'm in the Phoenix area and we have two vehicles. FFR Cobra 6000 miles a year and 75K Declared Value about $570/year. 2018 GT350 3000 miles a year, they verified past odometer history, 70K Declared Value about $750. They will not allow/offer more than 3000 miles a year and has to be secondary vehicle for late model vehicles.
Collectively, I saved about $700/year with Am Mod over Grundy and Progressive. Plus, the GT350 has Declared Value, which was not the case before.