Thread: Csx 6027
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 03:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6079 482CI CSX cross ram
Not Ranked     

I know for a fact if that roller is straight (not wrecked) its worth $100k, if you can get that car for at or less than $110k I would buy it. Every one here is right about the motor being the wild card, but looking at the photos the car looks pretty good to me (except the drivers side exhaust pipe is going up hill). If you can get that car for $110k and the motor is in good shape than you got a great deal. If the motor is shot then maybe you paid $10k too much, but you need to remember the cost of the transmission, clutch, drive shaft, bell housing... etc. is around $4k maybe more if you include installation. The shelby signature alone is priceless, lets not forget that!! My car is CSX 6079 and carroll did not sign mine because this is just when he was getting sick around end of 2011. Worst case you will need to pull the motor and re-build it, maybe... another thing that bothers me is there is no photos of the under side oft the car. To some up if you can get that car for at or less than $110k do it. I would. but its a gamble...good luck.