Thread: Csx 6027
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 10:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby American CSX6027
Not Ranked     

kick it in a straight line but no where else. i want to use the viper as a daily which i don't have at the moment and also be able to track it at utah motor sports complex. the proble with cobra shopping is every build is different, like people here have said you really need to see, sit and drive a cobra before buying it. and i am out of the country which makes things difficult. with that said i did talk to a buddy last night who used to own a CSX4000. same set up. he said that the cars for the most part are very simple, no computers no electronics. he said if it runs it works, at 20 miles there will be a lot of dialing in and tuning what not but over all it wont be a hornets nest. so i am going to bid on it. i am thinking 125 -130 max with the buying commission in. if it happens i have a bucket list car and maybe a really good one, if not i can keep looking when the world goes back to semi normal. i will definitely keep everyone on this thread fully up to date on what transpires good or bad.