View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 03:26 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: '95 Excaliber, new, radically built 302. Nothing powertrain stock. Obnoxcious..
Not Ranked     
Default Hello from Rockford, IL USA

At first glance, this looks like a great community you got here. So much info, I'll be here for days! I'm currently in Rockford, Il, an hour or so from Chicago. I'm representing my 83 year old father who's a bit web-illiterate. In his stable he's got a '95 Excalibur Cobra with a new fairly aggressive 302 instead of the original 50. The thing is immaculate down to the cold a/c. I find the air option to be ridiculous though. At least it's got the 5-speed. It's BRG with white stripes and tan leather interior. Just this week he picked up his new daily driver, a '96 Mustang convertible SVT with 1100 original miles. Bought from VOLO Auto museum in N. Illinois. No kidding. Original down to the tires/belts/hoses, etc. He'll probably put 2 or 3 thousand mi on it, which won't affect resale. Got the hand-built 4.6 Cobra motor that spins up to 7.8k rpm. Really cool. I just want to make sure I'm in his will! HA!

I'll do my best to research the Shelby and don't plan on asking stupid questions unless really stumped or something. Thanks for hearing me rant. (My two personal vehicles aren't even worth mentioning on these hallowed pages).