Old 07-27-2020, 10:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddog View Post
You come on here asking for help, yes.

People were honestly trying to give you help.

Then you started slandering a well known, well built, well liked manufacturer. Correct?

You really didn't base your claims against the manufacturer with indisputable facts.

Others pointed out that alternative possible reasons that may have been the root cause of the failure, which you dismissed outright and continued to blame the manufacturer.

Now on top of this the Hp claim, although not impossible, are suspicious. So it was questioned. Admittedly in the end, asking you to back up the claims with some proof.

Your response was to delete all your posts and call us trolls.

So you think that you can ask for help on your first post, make baseless, slanderous charges against a good manufacturer, ignore our thoughts, and we should all kiss your a$$ and help you without any question of all your questionable claims. If not, you will call us trolls and take your ball and go home. Well P H U C K that.

That all said, I would still like you to hang around and tell us more about the engine. Your still welcome.
Add to that not willing to accept any responsibility that the root cause is his engine. Yeah, I think he had the role of troll reversed.