View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 10:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C 67 427 cobra SB
Not Ranked     

The Virus is Real. Masks effectiveness maybe not.

My wife is extremely claustrophobic. Driving through a 4 lane car tunnel has her in tears.
She has been tortured by doctors putting her in an MRI and refusing to believe their chill pill drugs will work.

She tried to wear a mask to get her teeth cleaned and nearly flipped totally out in a panic attack. She tried several times at home to find a way and cannot do it. She has a tooth that needs filled, but they will not make any accommodations for her. She is do for a check up to follow up on her thyroid cancer, but cannot get treated do to the mask requirement.

Even though the governor of our state has said that anyone who cannot wear a mask for medical reasons does not have to wear one, and he specifically said not to question anyone not wearing a mask, the news media has preached these are bad people. She gets looks and mean stairs from people. A restaurant refused service even after explaining that they were discriminating against a handicapped person. That night she had a nightmare that her appendix ruptured, and they had to put a mask on her to take her into the hospital. I had to wake her. She was totally flipped out and I thought she would die of a heart attack before I could get her calmed down.

So before you condemn people without a mask, open your eyes and think on your own.

Masks according to the CDC and the box they come in do absolutely nothing to protect the wearer against viruses. They only reduce the area of contamination when an affected person sneezes or coughs. There are pictures out there of people exhaling E cigarette vapors with and without a mask. You should look at these. If you wear glasses you already realize how little of the air you exhale is going through the mask, as it fogs your glasses.