View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 02:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Im not tall just 5'10" but my feet are big 12W and being an ex-powerlifter my thighs and calves are big. so driving with my knees close to the dash bottom or having to rest my left knee against the door hinge would not be comfortable for me on a decent cruise. and should I aquire a cobra I intend to do all day cruise's. I just want to make sure I get one that is the least cramped in that area if I can, I don't think I can start making my legs smaller with out using a carving knife. LOL
I think when I see a view looking into the cockpit from above on an ERA the pedals being spaced out makes the foot area look wider? Im willing to put up with some discomfort to own a cobra I just want to find out all my options before buying one. with Covid going on trying to find cobra's to look at in person and hopefully convince the owner to let me sit in it ,near me at a cruise night has been impossible.
thanks for any and all advise guys.
FYI- I have a C3 stingray and although I have room for my legs the steering wheel is almost on my thighs, tight but cozy. I have also drove a C7 and loved it plenty of room for your legs and shifting.