View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 03:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrision FE 427 so 2-4s
Not Ranked     

I'm getting tired of it all now. I'm not about to start another build. The car is a 1984 Everett-Morrison kit . The original builder used this steering column and wheel which I have identified as a 62-76 Triumph It started out as a flat (no dish) 14 1/2" wheel and grew to 15" with the leather cover. The whole car works as it is, I just can't get in and out like I once did. I'm starting with the Quick Release Hub. I know it will end up with a 6 bolt pattern for the wheel side. I'm trying to identify what the spline under the steering wheel and hub is before I order anything right now the car is whole and has some moves scheduled, so taking the steering apart isn't going to happen for a while. I was just talking to the wife and am now thinking the 15" flat 9 bolt wooden wheel and their adapter to go from 9 to 6 bolt from "Flash Power" with their horn kit. I'll wait till this winter and then take the steering apart to determine the size and spline count for the hub center piece. I plan having a bolt together Quick Release Hub and no welding stuff on.
My CPU shot craps mother board went , no blue screen or anything so I had to get another CPU, new hard drive and have it modified to create a CPU that I can live with for years to come with better hard drive and more memory added./ Then the Club Cobra sign on saga started. Now I have become used to using the computer it's a problem when you can't check things out or complain.