View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 03:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrision FE 427 so 2-4s
Not Ranked     

Just stand back and throw money at it. Trading everything for more stuff to do. like fitting a new column to car, splined U-joints, rewiring. My biggest problem now is information. It seems so hard to get. You ask a question they answer part of it. I asked what a "Schroeder " was and on my own it seems to be a steering system they used on sprint cars. OH is discontinued since 2017. I'm picking up ,bits and pieces. Everyone is stuck on NRG. More than 2 out of 3 videos are how quick and easy NRG is they also show a lot of them getting loose after 2 or 3 months. No one makes flat ( no dish) classic wooden wheels in 6 bolt pattern, they do not make 9 bolt Quick Release Hubs. I see a video that I want to see again , I can't find it. Can't get answers now , what do you think it will be like after they have my money? Have someone else jump through all these hurdles and get charged by the hour by some one that really doesn't care as I do and probably has less resources than I do. You guys at Club Cobra have been such a help most of the time.