View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 03:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     

TEXAS COBRA CLUB FALL MEET 2020
Here are the latest numbers for the event:
29 Days to go!!
140 Drivers and Guests
82 Cars Registered
98 Banquet Tickets Sold
9 States Represented (so far)
Very Important information:
If you registered for the 2020 Spring Meet, your registration for the 2020 Fall Meet is NOT automatic. If you are planning on attending the Fall Meet, you will still need to register. Please go to our event website to register. (See below).
If you registered for the 2020 Spring Meet and paid in full, you have a credit waiting for your Fall Registration Fees. On the website is a list of remaining Spring Meet attendees that still have a pending credit. Use the PROMO CODE listed by your name to apply the credit against your 2020 Fall Meet.
I will not be opening up registration for the 2021 Spring Meet until the dust has settled from the Fall Meet. The accounting side of this stuff is a nightmare. With that being said, I will only respond to emails pertaining to refunds and registration issues. Phone calls, Text messages, or Facebook Messenger are too complicated for me to keep track of all the different types of requests and there is no "paper-trail." You can email me at kenswalker@gmail.com
I will get out more information as soon as it becomes available.
Happy Trails……….
Texas Cobra Club Fall Meet
Ken
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes