View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 06:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance Red/White Stripes
Not Ranked     
Default Many People have Left of Choose to not Join SCOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffgrice View Post
I stopped SCOF 10 years ago as I couldn't stand all the BS and treatment.
You hit the nail on the head! Like you said, a lot of politics and BS on the SCOF Board. If you don't agree with the SCOF Administrator/Owner (Randall Thomas) and his Cronies, like Gary Osborne, they will try to make you feel inferior. They bash other cobra replica brands, especially Back Draft, and this Club Cobra forum. In there mind, nothing is better than a SPF Cobra and the SCOF forum members. Yes, there are some honest knowledgeable people on the SCOF Board, but they have more than their share of a$$holes too, which is why membership is dwindling. The technical "library" is ok, but most of the information can be found elsewhere and if not, there are very knowledgeable people here who can help, or get you what you need Anyway, most of the SCOF posts are self serving. Call them out on their self serving posts and you will be banned, like me. Funny how all the great "upgrades" they talk about on the SCOF Board are sold by Cobra Valley which is owned by the SCOF Administrator/Owner. Hmmmm