View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 09:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Slabside BRG 289
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA 626 View Post
you are on the east coast and have a few years to wait I can STRONGLY RECOMMEND ERA!!! Send peter P a deposit as there is a couple year wait on the car. The resale value is great and the overall quality of the car is 100% amazing, they are not "cheap kit cars" they are top shelf replicas. As you get the know the cobra world you will find out there is a huge difference. Oh and I forgot the guys at ERA are awesome.
Trust me on this one you will spend a little more than maybe you want but at the end of the day ask your self this: how many times in your life will you do this?
My first car was an ERA and I have no regrets. I can say that I owned the car for 16 years and when I sold it, It only cost me about $5k to own the car for 16 years... I probabley could got a little more for the car as I sold it to a friend. There in my opinion the top 3 cobras and ERA is one of them...
I agree 100%! ERA, Peter and his team are as good as you can get with a Cobra that is close to an original as you can get.

John
ERA #3010 Slabside 289 SB BRG