View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 08:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 468ci 550HP + 150HP NX Matching Shelby GT500 650HP
Send a message via AIM to Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB
Not Ranked     

I also wanted to thank Mark Schwarz for arranging and promoting our Saturday dinner, to Scott Siggins for the motel plan, to Karl Bebout for forcing me to pump adrenalin, and to Dan Shinn who started this run with just 3 cars back in the day. Thanks to Dr Bruce for showing me how a Mustang should be driven, to Bruce Bosley for bringing JoAnn’s cookies, to Keith Barngrover who seems to be everywhere at once, To Juan & Boys, to Gary & Vicki, and many more old timers like me. By the way, Jim Cook does make for a good roomate. Likes it cold and makes no noise.
16 cars is to too many to control as a unit, so breakup is predictable. No mechanical problems caused us to slow us down, and I’m sure there were varied routes home. Thanks again to Mark & Lisa for my dinner Saturday (when it finally arrived.) Mark, I decided in Camp Verde to just aim it home instead of north. Glad I did. I needed a nap.
Next big event is the Anniversary Party at Ron & Pam Evans Shop on Saturday, December 5th, 10am-2pm.

AZ Bob

Last edited by Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB; 09-28-2020 at 09:58 AM..