View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 09:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6079 482CI CSX cross ram
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sracer5 View Post
Yep ! I’ve called , emailed Peter for over a year and been promised a refund / gauge replacement For a defective gauge numerous times. I have spent WAY too much time contacting him about such a small amount of money , but for a time I tried to be patient. I ordered a full smiths set from him for my ERA and received a defective water temp gauge. He said I had to send it in so it could be evaluated. I needed the gauge before last years Tx cobra meet and couldn’t wait for the evaluation , so I bought another gauge from him. I,ve contacted him so many times I can’t count. I offered to let him substitute a volt gauge instead of a refund - he said the volt gauge was less expensive and he would send it and refund the difference. 18 months later and I’ve gotten nothing but the runaround. And , yes I have kept all out email correspondence. Last one said that the gauge would be on its way in a few days along with the refund of the difference. That was 3 or 4 months ago. I’ve since emailed him numerous times with no reply. I wouldn’t use him again !
my experience exactly... I purchased a full set of smiths gauges from Peter. He shipped them with no issues. EXCEPT when I installed them.He had shipped the WRONG oil pressure sender. After SEVERAL phone calls with Peter and him doing nothing but accusing me of wiring it wrong ( I am an electrician by Trade) he was often times being just plain rude.

Then the return game, instead of simply sending me a replacement gauge and sender he simply told me to return it for a repair (thats right a REPAIR on a BRAND NEW GAUGE) I sent the gauge and paid return shipping (he refused to send me a call tag)
Then after over a month of waiting, he told me his repair tech guy was out with COVID... this went on for about 3 months or so... I (not Peter) figured out that he sent me the wrong sender which explains why the gauge did not work. Peter finally after all the blaming me game finally sent the correct sender. He then refused to pay for return shipping. At this point its not the money at all, the guy was a straight up a$$hole.. I ended up going straight to the guy in the UK and he was sympathetic and apologized for Peter attitude... at the end of the day I would NEVER deal with nissonger EVER again. Go straight to the guy in the UK he will ship to you...and he actually understands the concept of customer service... good luck with nissonger.