View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 07:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C, 2nd gen 5.0 Coyote, XAct Cromo light flywheel, TR3650, 3.25:1 LSD
Not Ranked     

Ed, the verbiage gave me a laugh! Cadre of the informed? hah! I don't think that my success was some sort of incredible triumph, it was just a little bit of working with the schematics and finding the missing connections.

So where are the "pics" you ask, to remediate this teaser thread? How about I go one further with a PDF walk-through that includes the pin changes, splices, diagrams, and pictures of my harness from start to finish? Unfortunately it is too large for the max attachment size on the forum. Maybe there are too many pics! I will see about breaking it up into chunks or maybe post it on Dropbox or something. In the meantime, if anyone wants a copy they can send me a PM and I can share it directly.

My build has a Gen2 F150 engine and a Ford Racing Controls Pack. I made the changes described in the PDF and documented it in hopes others may find it helpful. For the software/tune config I've been working with Ken at TuningByOz with success. He's been great to work with throughout the process.

Last edited by CoyoteCobra; 10-03-2020 at 07:35 AM.. Reason: typos