View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 11:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDubU View Post
It has been done by several. Below is some info but it is not cheap and if power is the game, this is not the way to go.

“Assistance from Troy Ladd at Hollywood Hot Rods to devolve the Coyote to appear period correct and create some pieces to gain the look I wanted. It is controlled by a pair of FAST boxes and Inglease stacks. The dyno came it at just under 400 to the wheels so I don't believe much was sacrificed to make it happen.”

The above was on Gen 2 I believe. Stacks definitely make it look sharp though.

Edited to add some more details. Karen Salvaggio has them in her Factory Five coupe that you can see here: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...ghlight=coyote
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKS427 View Post
Inglease is a name that always comes up regarding 8 stack efi.
Ford might not be out of Gen 2 engines. They are having a lot of supply chain issues due to COVID right now. A part for my wife's GT350 was unavailable. The next day, I get a call, "If you want it, come pay for it to guarantee that it's yours, it should arrive in 30 days."
Thanks for the responses! I am already talking with Jim Inglese about this but I also wanted to get the car owner experience as well.

I've been told by two different specialty engine providers that Gen 2 Coyotes are no longer available from Ford Perf except a low compression variant for supercharged applications. I think I've found a low milage Coyote from a 2017 Mustang so assuming that comes through, I'll be good there.

A primary requirement for the 8 stack is the Weber carb look. The project is a one off Lamborghini Miura and having Weber carbs on display through the rear window is key.

Are there any others that might have some information about their experience with an 8 stack on a Coyote?