Thread: Another new guy
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 11:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midland, 302
Not Ranked     
Default Another new guy

Hi all, I have been reading these posts for a few years now and finally decided to introduce myself. I live in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. Just now stating to put the finishing touches on my second Cobra car. I had to stop for awhile due to health reasons. Now this car has been changed over from a T5 transmission to a C4 automatic. Also it is now left foot drive. I know this does not sound right and I did not really want to do it but health issues involved me having my right foot amputated just below the knee. I can drive my other cars fine. right foot gas and left foot brake but my Cobra has a very tight foot box and I just will not be able to shift fast enough or at all. So in order to drive this car this was something I had to do. My son just turning 16 thinks now that the Cobra is an automatic he feels that he can now drive it. I have informed him that I installed a coded ignition and the car will not start without the code. Ha Ha Ha .So I just wanted to say Hi Guys and introduce myself to this great forum.

Last edited by RussBD; 10-16-2020 at 11:11 PM..