Thread: Another new guy
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 04:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Welcome to the club and congratulations on finding a solution that allows you to keep enjoying your Cobra. You're obviously a fighter with a taste for enjoying life.

My father was Canadian and I lived/worked there for 17 years before returning to the Caribbean in 1993. I had the pleasure of enjoying one of very, very few Cobras in the islands and now, due to family health issues, I'm returning to Canada for at least a few years. I don't know for sure if I will get back into the Cobra hobby there, but I am looking into the possibilities that exist.
While I was there, I spoke at length to Wolf who owned Can Am Replicas in Vancouver and I was considering making a purchase as it seemed like a quality product with great attention to detail. Unfortunately they seem to no longer be in business, but I'm kinda/sorta looking around to see what else is available.
Keep in touch and post a few pics when you can!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...