Thread: Another new guy
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 06:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midland, 302
Not Ranked     

Thanks guys. Was working on it today. Since Covid happen I have been working from home and trying to finish up the car, it is starting to get colder up here so I am trying to get a few things finished. Safety Standards have changed since I finished my last one. Such as Daytime running lights. Third brake light, reverse lights , Side markers, Defrost, Windshield Wipers and Wash. Now the Standards state that these all have to be there as equipped from the manufacturer. I have conflicting communication concerning this response because I am the manufacturer and therefore not required. However I do not want any problems when I go for the Safety Standard certificate so I rather add them now which is a lot easier than later. Some I had added already for insurance reasons as well. One of my main concerns is getting in and out of this thing, getting in no real problem, getting out with hot Sidepipes and the car being so low could get interesting. I have also added a Tilt Steering column in order to make entering and exiting easier. I hope it works.

Take care and be safe.

Regards