View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 11:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C 67 427 cobra SB
Not Ranked     

Most manufactures web site brags about something they feel sets them apart from all the rest. They never mention their negatives. You have to dig for that. You also need to determine if the brag of fame is valid or hype. Even if, true is that particular item important to you?

For instance one manufacturer who does indeed build a very nice car that pays a lot of attention to originality, brags how original the details of their car is, while slamming a popular competitor for not being true to the original car. The first manufacture who brags on originality has a square tube frame. The second manufacturer that they slammed has a round tube frame, as the original cars had. H'm why. Well they decided to build a better frame and went to square tube. They do have a very good frame design that is very rigid, but just as good or better frames can be mode of round tube.

Before all of you who know full well who I speak of pops a gasket, I would be very happy to own one of their cars. The point is marketing people are paid weasel word skum in every business, regardless if they are selling a great product or a rip off, so do the research.