View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 05:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Neutral     

It is my understanding the the dash will need to be removed to get to the heater core. I don’t believe there are direct replacements available but it’s dependent on chassis number, but check with Dennis as I believe he found a suitable replacement after lots and lots and lots of searching. Be prepared to wait if one is available. Be extra careful when you manipulate the wiring under the dash too. Photograph and make notes and refer to your wiring diagram as you disassembled things making notations on it as you go. A good time to update the gauge bulbs too, and remove the gauge light dimmer unit from the lighting circuit too. Lubricate wiper the linkage too.
Blas

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net

Last edited by Blas; 10-22-2020 at 05:28 PM..